QOTD 5/7

Like the lifeboat captain in the falling action of the movie Titanic, I stand aboard my dinghy holding a lantern and calling into the darkness: Is there anyone out there? Can anyone hear me?

I miss you, guys. A king is nothing without his kingdom, and a teacher is nothing without her students. My Google Classrooms are quieter than our physical classroom ever was. Where have you gone? Are you well?

I'm reading The Outsiders this month whether or not the 8th graders are joining me. It's an American classic and it will not be another victim of this abbreviated school year.

I'm analyzing poems this month with or without the 7th grade because it's spring and poems are the closest indoor art form we have what nature undergoes outdoors this season.

I hope you are safe. I hope you are loved. I hope you are well.

Love you.

-Ms. Harmon

Comments

Popular Posts