Wednesday 3/25

Hi guys! I have sure missed you! I also have gotten really comfortable staying in pajamas all day and not brushing my hair soooo there's that.

Next week (on Monday 3/30 specifically), our district will begin "Distance Learning" to help maintain the academic skills you've developed this year. The purpose of the work you will be receiving is to ensure your academic knowledge and skills remain sharp and do not start to diminish (like they do over summer break) while schools are closed. Work will not be graded and is not going to be turned in, but I will be available to provide you with resources, support, and feedback during this time.

You will be getting information from each of your teachers via Google Classroom. Make sure you have joined all your teachers' classes prior to Monday. Some teachers are still creating their classrooms; expect an invitation to join or an email of join codes within this week.

Otherwise, how are you doing?? What is something that is new for you this week? What is something you're surprised about? What meme made you laugh the hardest? Tell me everything!

Love,

Ms. Harmon

P.S. Here's my dog. She's really enjoying all the attention she's getting since I'm home all day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts