Distance Learning

Hi everyone!

On Monday, 3/30, we begin our journey of digital "distance learning" together. This is new for everyone so there will likely be more questions than answers to begin with. Thank you for your patience as we all learn together what this modern classroom feels like!

I have already rostered all of my students to my Google Classrooms so you do not need to worry about tracking my classrooms down - they have come to you! However, in case you need it, the following are my join codes:

ELA 7:

  • xw4dl3z (period 3) 
  • fx75tmh (period 4)
  • zjihkau (period 5)


ELA 8:  
  • metirqr (period 1)
  • qomhlj5 (period 6) 
  • h5mppud (period 7)

I will be posting the weekly learning opportunity on Monday. I have posts by students disabled in all class (because ya'll are animals) however you can comment on my posts. Please don't misuse this feature and cause us to lose it all together. Comments need to be related to the class and the subject. HOWEVER, if you'd like to have a more candid discussion, I will leave my blog (yes, here) open for more informal conversation in comments. I intend to ask questions and interact with you here in the way that we would at the start and end of class periods. Though we are separated by screens and distance, I am still interested in you and your lives. I still promise to love and support you; the format will just be a little different these days.

Thanks so much!

Love you, miss you, stay well!

-Ms. Harmon

Comments

Popular Posts