Tuesday and Wednesday 10/24, 10/25

7th Grade (Periods 1, 2, & 5)


Objective
I will create an argumentative essay using evidence to support my claim.
Agenda
Planner
Bell work: If I put myself in a risky situation, do I deserve to be reduced when things go wrong?
Lesson: Pages 22-32 in Performance Assessment workbook
1st draft of argumentative essay, based on outline from page 31, written in IAN
Homework
Complete 1st draft of essay

8th Grade (Periods 3, 7, & 8)


Objective
I will review and analyze a text.
Agenda
Planner
Bell work: What are some of my most prized possessions? Why?
Lesson: Reading pages 9-12 in Close Reader workbook, taking notes and answering questions on bottoms of pages.
Complete short response on page 8 for "The Golden Glass"
Homework
Finish all the things

Comments

Popular Posts