Tuesday 8/29 - P.s 1,2,3

Periods 1, 2


Objective
I will use context clues and text evidence to analyze an article.
Agenda
Planner
Key Academic Vocab
Read loud "Finding Your Everest" (p. 13 in CR workbook)
Annotate text (CR)
Short response (CR)
Homework
None

Teacher's note
I love A-days with you! Thank you for working together, annotating the text like professions, and impressing me with your evidence citing skills.

Period 3


Objective
I will use Cornell notes to document information
Agenda
Planner
"Who am I?" writing prompt
IAN Cornell notes
intro to narratives
Homework
Read "My Favorite Chaperone" (p 3 in textbook) by Thursday 8/31

Teacher's note
Thank you for an A+ day! You worked hard to earn your free time. I'm impressed by how well you're reminding each other to meet expectations.

Comments

Popular Posts